How does the course work?
In each week/session we will focus on a different aspect of our daily experience:
1) The reasons for stress and how focusing on the breath helps us to be calmer
2) Focus and perception and how this affects how we view life
3) Difficult Emotions and how we can look after ourselves
4) Negative Thoughts and how learning to question them can enhance our well-being
Ideally you take around 4 weeks to complete the course as real change needs both time and repeated practice. However how you manage this is up to you.
Also included is a once-monthly, online Zoom meet-up. In this session we will go through some practices together and share experiences.
There will be a 45 minute video to watch each session, which includes short guided practices you can use in daily life.
4 downloadable audio meditations (20 minutes each). Ideally you would practice these meditations daily. For all the audios there are 2 versions, with or without music.
7 downloadable audio mindful practices (2-5 minutes) to help you in moments of stress and to be more present your daily routine.
- A guide to Mindful eating
Poems to inspire you on your journey
Manual with Writing Prompts to encourage you to consider how, when and where you will practice.
A LIVE Zoom session once a month guided by Emma Reynolds. We'll practice a meditation together and have time for sharing and questions.
- A Downloadable PDF of suggested reading and links to other Menopause professionals for your onward journey.
- Guided Meditation for Sleep
- A guide to balancing your hormones naturally
- A guide to relationships when you're 40+.
All materials are available for an unlimited time.